HOW TO CHECK SIZING FOR MEN- WOMEN – TOP AND BOTTOM
To get the perfect fit you need to understand the sizing properly. It’s not so difficult understanding your sizes. Just need to grab a measuring tape and check the below tips. This will help you to understand. If you select CUSTOM sizing then this is the best way:
- Make sure that somebody else helps you in taking the sizes.
- Always keep your measuring tape rigid. Do not bend or stretch yourself while taking the sizes. Keep yourself erect.
Height: Stand erect, look straight, and measure from the top of your head till bottom. Better take someone’s help. Measurement Guide (Size Guide)- (MEN-WOMEN)
- Neck: Place the measuring tape along the neck round and measure the size.
- Shoulder: Keep one end of the measuring tape at the tip of one shoulder at back and stretch the tape to another tip of the shoulder.
- Arm Hole: Place the measuring tape at the tip of your shoulder and wrap down making a circumference underneath the armpit.
- Sleeves: Measure from the tip of the shoulder and stretch the measuring tape down till your wrist or until you need it.
- Chest / Bust: Ask someone to measure your chest/bust. Measure the circumference for the proper size.
- Below Bust (women)- Measure the part just below the bust for women.
- Waist: Just below the bust around your belly button is the waist. Measure the circumference around.
- Hips: Measure hips just over the buttocks.
- Shoulder to Waist: Place the measuring tape at your tip of the shoulder and measure down until your waist from above the chest.
- Waist to Crotch- Front- Place the tape in the middle of the wait and stretch down until crotch.
- Waist to Crotch-Back- Place the tape at the back middle of the wait and stretch down until crotch.
- Waist to Knee – Measure from the waist until knee
- Thigh Round- Measure the circumference at your thigh
- Knee Round-Measure the circumference at your knee
- Ankle Round-Measure the circumference at your ankle
- Inseam- Measure from the crotch till your ankle
Length of Garment- We need the length of the garment to get a perfect style and fit.
For Top- Place the measuring tape at the tip of your shoulder and stretch down from above the chest/ bust until how long you need.
For Bottoms– Measure from the waist (where you will wear the pants) and stretch down until the ankles or length you need.
You got two options either compare your standard US size or else send us custom sizing.