Leather Blazer is an essential style of outfit for women. This outfit can be counted on one of the top most styles of the wardrobes. The leather blazer fits like a semi-coat and is well fitted. It’s very attractive piece when counted on fitting. This blazer can be worn with pair of trousers or button down shirt and you can get the perfect professional look in it. For the evening look you can grab on the denim pants with a style of tank of casual top and blazer on it makes sense.
Leather Blazers are counted as a versatile style of outfit and this is because a varied range of styles and designs are available in the market today which will make you look good. It’s very hard to understand the style which will suit your feminine. The rules of the leather blazer for women are quite flexible and you can get the chic style.
If you need to get the best look for your blazer then you should first understand the style and science behind it. There are different aspects of the styles which will fulfill your desire if you start understanding it in right way. Know the silhouettes, styles, seams, and then you can select your perfect style of outfit. Here are some important elements one should understand to select the style of the blazer for you.
Style: (Single or Double Breasted)
The first point that one need to understand is, the style. The blazer comes in two style of the fastening that is single breasted and double breasted. The single breasted leather blazer defines the normal button fastening at the front. In the double breasted blazer the both the sides are buttoned up at the center and then at the two sides of overlap is also buttoned. This type of blazer features the two rows of buttons.
The single button blazer looks good and is worn by all women’s. It’s very casual and suits on every event or style. However when select the double breasted blazer its looks good on the tall and slim women. Everyone will not look good with the double breasted style blazer. You can select this style only for a professional event.
The style of buttons on the blazer compliments your look and feminine. There is various style of button fastening available for blazers and in a different texture. Learn some of the buttons style as below:
– Single Button: Single button style also called as one button blazer is very casual style however this style looks elegant and trendy. You should avoid button up the narrowest part of your waist. If you fail to do this then there are chances of getting bunch of gaps between the buttons. This will make you uncomfortable.
– Two Button: The two button fastening style is more discriminating than the single button. This blazer has the smoother fall.
– Three Button: This style of blazer is not very popular and will not good look on the every tall woman.
– Multi Style Buttons: Some of the blazers features the length beyond the hips where there are multiple buttons and they look extremely versatile.
Try out all styles and select the style which will flatter you.
Lapels or Collars:
After the styles of the buttons the element which could affect the design are the lapels or collars. The collars are decided upon the torso and occasion. Here are some styles of collars.
– Notch Collar: This lapel style defines the button meeting at the top of the lapel. This style suits everyone and also is perfect for all bodices. It’s very common for a single button fastening blazer.
– Peak Lapel: This collar is also known as the pointed collar, and it is extremely used for formal outfits. This collar style is not in use now as much before. If you are looking for something slim fit and long length then this style will be good.
– Shawl Collar: The shawl collar has the rounded edge and this is one of the formal designs. This style is only selected by the persons when needed for a required event. This is the beautiful style among all.
Select the lapel which will be in a proportion and that’s suits your body silhouettes. If you petite then select smaller lapels and plus size should match the styles.
The next important element is the sleeves. It has been defined by the experts that perfect sleeves should end in the length where your thumb and wrist meets. There are various lengths of the sleeves such as wrist length ends above the wrist and the three forth ends below the elbow. Never keep the width of the sleeves plunging. It should be fit however not skinny. Your sleeves should have the functional buttons at the cuffs. You can get the best casual look though.
The length is the flattering element for a women body as it depends totally upon the height of a person and body structure. There are various lengths available in the blazers.
– Cropped- Cropped length is very common specially in summers the best style to groom upon is the cropped length blazer. These are short length style.
– Waist Length- This is not a popular style. It’s more like casual for official dressing. It adds a complementary and attracts your waist
– Hip Length- The most common style is the hip length style. It’s the traditional style and very common among the blazers.
– Long Length- These are extremely outstanding however not for daily use. You can get these for occasional uses.
Adding a waist length blazer to your wardrobe gives you an opportunity to flaunt your style in very occasion.
Most blazers come with a slight padding at the shoulder that gives it a proper shape. A good jacket will always fit properly, and never feel stretched across the shoulders. Ensure that you don’t pick a coat with a shoulder that is too wide, as it will make you look broader than you are. It will also cause the material below the shoulder to fold. On the other hand, if too small, your arms will seem bigger than the rest of your body. This will be too tight and cause you to feel uncomfortable.
What You Should Remember: If you are uncomfortable with shoulder pads, then you can lessen them, but don’t remove them completely, as it causes the shape to change. The shoulder pads should end at your natural shoulders’ end.
The other elements to be counted are the pockets and the colors. The style and placement of the pockets vary according to the style and silhouette of the blazer. Some popular styles of the pockets are the flap pockets, square pockets, slit style pockets. The common pocket is the chest pocket which is always found on the blazer chest. Other two pockets can be seen at the front of the two sides.
Colors make a vast difference in your style. Grab a neutral color black for the blazer. The other color such as tan is very common. The gray and navy blues are selected by the professionals. The beige color is also an option for corporate look. For a club or outing red will make you look bold and white will give a cool look.
If you understand these details it will be very easy for you to select the style you desired for. The looks are numerous and you are the one to get the best style.